E-Rate Consulting Services for Applicants
E-Rate Central’s goals are simple…We take on the complexity of the E-rate Program and maximize your funding. E-Rate Central is uniquely built to provide services unlike other consultants around the nation. Our firm provides all necessary assistance to every client no matter how big or small the entity might be.
E-Rate Central is a nationally recognized educational consulting firm with clients in 30 states and regional offices throughout the U.S. We are dedicated to simplifying the E-rate application and funding process for schools, state education departments, educational service agencies, and libraries. The firm has been involved with E-rate at the local, state, and national levels since the program’s inception.
In working with individual applicants, E-Rate Central has adopted an accounting-like approach to the E-rate application process. We work with schools and libraries much like a tax accountant would work with individuals or small businesses. We collect all necessary information from applicants, prepare all E-rate forms, serve as the first point of contact on all SLD reviews, prepare appeals if needed, and coordinate with suppliers on contract and billing issues.
Details of Services for E-Rate Applicants
Our full year fixed fee includes, but is not limited to the following services:
- Form Preparation (Forms 470, 471, 486, 472/473, 500)
- Discount Rate Optimization
- Weekly E-Rate Newsletter (Nationally Recognized Publication)
- E-Rate Central’s Organizer
- A powerful and easy-to-use tool to organize and analyze information pertaining to your specific entity.
- Historical Funding Analysis for all funding years from the inception of the program to present day.
- Technology Plan Preparation
- The development of a technology plan is the foundation for any school’s first step in satisfying E-rate requirements.
- E-Rate Central will develop and/or analyze the current technology plan in order to ensure compliance with the four core requirements and identify goals that constitute E-rate eligible goods and services.
- Request for Proposal Review (RFP) and Implementation
- E-Rate Central will advise and help develop an E-rate compliant pre-bidding process and contract compliance agenda.
- Included in any RFP review and implementation will be a thorough review of the E-rate eligible services list.
- Appeals & Audit Support
- Our experience with the procedures, practices and methodology of the E-rate program and enforcement agencies, enables us to provide our clients with unmatched representation services during any selective reviews, site reviews, random USAC inquiries, or Audits.
- E-Rate Central has written and filed appeals on behalf of its clients since the inception of the program with both the SLD and the FCC. E-Rate Central’s strategy, advice and appeal services are sought by applicants across the country.
- Online Document Repository
- E-Rate Central’s online document repository will assure any entity they’ll be in compliance with E-rate’s rules of maintaining records.
- You will receive your own username and password so you can review or analyze any data included in the repository.
If you are a School, Library, School District or Consortium looking to maximize your E-Rate funding or to begin applying for funds, please contact us today.
We're proud to be founding members of the State E-Rate Coordinators Association and the E-Rate Management Professionals Association.