We are offering a Complimentary Trial Membership
The E-Rate Central Forum is being managed by one of the E-rate program's most experienced veterans:
Winston Himsworth, the founder of E-Rate Central, the nation's leading E-rate consulting firm, provides services for applicants nationwide and serves as the New York representative to the State E-Rate Coordinators' Alliance. Recently, Mr. Himsworth testified before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation regarding E-rate program waste, fraud and abuse and how policy makers should approach these problems.
Service providers that are active in the K-12 school and library technology markets have found that participation in the federal E-rate program is a necessary and valuable sales and marketing tool. But they have also found that E-rate is an ever-changing and increasingly complex program. Of special concern is that the SLD and its parent, the Universal Service Administrative Company ("USAC"), have drastically increased regulatory oversight and enforcement regarding waste, fraud and abuse.
The SLD reaches out to service providers on its Web site, in bi-monthly teleconferences and a related listserv, and at occasional workshops. The information provided in these forums, however, is generally limited to official announcements and regulations. As a result, many service providers are looking for an additional source of information that may be more timely, practical, and interpretative.
Forum Services & E-Rate Market Organizer:
The E-Rate Central Forum is structured as a subscription service for the distribution and discussion of key E-rate issues and developments. It is also designed as an organization that can provide a unified voice to advocate on behalf of service provider concerns before USAC and the FCC.
The basic subscription includes the following services and resources:
- E-Rate Central's E-Rate Market Organizer, a powerful and easy-to-use Web-based tool, to organize and search national and state E-rate information, such as applicant and service provider data. Updated daily.
- A moderated listserv for the exchange of service provider information.
- The E-Rate Forum Weekly — the newsletter that reports and interprets important E-rate developments.
Annual fees for the Forum's basic subscription service are set on an E-rate funding year basis (July 1 through June 30) as follows:
|Service Providers:||Annual Fees
7/1/15 - 6/30/16
|Standard participation fee (1-5 subscriptions)||$5,000|
|Special participation fee* (1-2 subscriptions)||$2,000|
|Additional ESPF subscriptions||$500|
* Available to service providers with less than $5,000,000 E-rate awards in FY 2014, consultants, and other entities.
If you sell only through distributors, we offer two options:
- subscribe at the special small company rate (i.e., $0 E-rate awards)
- subscribe yourself and your distributors (based on total E-rate awards and an additional subscription fee of $1,000 per distributor)
To Order A Free Trial Membership:
Trial subscriptions may be requested using this form:
Company-Specific Consulting Services:
Company-specific consulting services are available separately, on an hourly, daily, or project basis, to provide specialized vendor services such as audit, review, or appeal representation, and/or training to deal with vendor-specific issues such as product eligibility, invoicing, compliance, and contracting.
For additional information, please contact: